Guest WiFi – Internet Connections. It is important to have a reliable internet connection with sufficient bandwidth for your Guest WiFi. You also need to consider excellent coverage in all areas.
We will assess your current internet connection to help you get the best out of G5Zone™.
We offer various internet connectivity packages including: ADSL, super-fast broadband also known as Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC), Fibre to the Premises (FTTP), Ethernet First Mile (EFM), leased lines and Satellite Broadband. We can also provide 4G SIM cards with unlimited data to cover outdoor seating areas. Outdoor point to point links between buildings so if you have a property over the road which gets a better connection then you could share it.
Want to reduce your Connectivity bills?
Because we benefit from competitive pricing from our internet suppliers, we can pass this reduced pricing onto you. We can also help save you money by migrating you away from your old ISDN lines to SIP or VoIP. This not only means cheaper line rental, but your calls are a fraction of the cost. ISDN will soon be a thing of the past so ask us about VoIP today.
Why use G5 for your Connectivity and Coms?
- Faster 24/7 response times
- Excellent customer service (and not a call centre in sight!)
- Higher level of support
- Reduce costs for line rental, broadband and calls
- A single bill for all your telecommunications
- A dedicated point of contact, someone who knows you and your business and will handle the fault management for you
- Emergency divert option for your lines
- 4G emergency backup options for Business Continuity Planning – can you imagine the impact of being without internet for a few hours or even days?
Can I get a faster guest WiFi connection?
Are you getting complaints about slow WiFi? Test your Guest WiFi speed here!