These are our recommended basic WiFi terms and conditions which can be found on any G5Zone™ login page.
Once you have logged in and signed up for our news and offers we will send you an email that contains a link so you can remove your email from our information at any point.
We collect information when you sign-in and connect to the Wi-Fi these include email, firstname, lastname, mac address of the device, time and the assigned IP address. As well as any extra questions that may of been asked when you connect.
1. When and as available, we will allow You non-exclusive WiFi connectivity while on Our premises. However, we do not guarantee You an internet connection; the bandwidth provided shall be at our sole discretion and Your usage may be terminated by Us at anytime without further notice.
2. While we may agree to troubleshoot any connectivity problems on our network, We will not provide technical assistance for any devices not owned by Us. Any assistance you might receive from us is strictly on an as is basis, without any warranties or representations.
3. The Services may be used for lawful purposes only. Internet access through Our WiFi Service is filtered, may be monitored, and We may block or restrict access to certain websites based upon Our security policies in place from time to time. Any content deemed illegal, inappropriate or unethical, including but not limited to content considered by Us to be copyrighted, protected by trade secret regulation, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, illegal or terrorist in nature, may be blocked. Use of Our WiFi Services for activities deemed by Us to be illegal may be recorded, traced and turned over to the appropriate local, state or federal law enforcement authorities. However, this right to monitor in no way creates an obligation or duty on Our part to monitor Your access and Your access to any content through Our Service in no way implies or warrants the content is either legal or appropriate.
4. From time to time We may monitor the exchange of content through a Guests wireless access device as part of an investigation regarding the content and/or activities of internet usage (in search of hackers, those gaining illegal access to computer systems, and for network management). If pursuant to any such investigation We are granted or obtain access to any Guest device or content, We will limit Our access and use solely to conduct such investigation and We will take all necessary and reasonable steps to treat all such accessed content as confidential and will protect it from improper disclosure to any third-party or entity, using the same level of care to prevent disclosure or unauthorized use as We exercise in protecting Our own information of a similar nature.
6. Using Our Service, You may download and upload content to and from Your wireless access device. Be advised that content sent to and from a wireless access device using Our WiFi connection can be captured by anyone with appropriate technical knowledge. Although We incorporate wireless encryption technology into our Service, use of Our Service is at Your sole risk. We are not responsible for Your content whether it is personal and/or corporate in nature, and You assume sole responsibility for any theft, loss or corruption of Your device or content.
7. We are not responsible for any loss of or damage to, Your software and/or hardware, changes in configuration settings, security or data files while using Our WiFi Services. We are not responsible for any virus, Trojans, worms, malware or any other malicious software infecting Your wireless access device while connected to our WiFi network. We are not responsible for any power anomalies or other events that may cause damage to Your wireless access devices while using our Services.
8. Your access to other devices on Our private network such as printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners, etc., is strictly prohibited.
The information you provide when you login, such as social media account or details provided on the login form.
We may collect information on the websites you visit. We do not collect any information used to make financial transactions.
Information about the device (mobile phone, tablet, laptop etc) you are using.
If Location is enabled, we collect information on where in the venue you have been.
We may collect information from your device on the IP addresses, internet service providers, browser type, language, viewed and exit pages, and date and time stamps.
How we store your data
Data is stored on our own secure servers in accordance with local regulations. If you do not login in to a location for more than 24 months, all personally identifiable data we store about you is deleted.
How your data is used
Your data may be used to understand how you use a particular venue, to communicate with your or to offer you relevant goods and services.
Who may use your data
Your data may be used by the owner of the venue you visited or selected third parties.
Your data may also be provided to regulatory bodies where we are under a legal obligation to do this, to protect our own rights or if we feel someones safety is at risk.
Accessing your own data
When you sign-up for news or special offers we send you an email to update your preferences.
You can request to be removed at any time using the link.
Also you have the right to be forgotten and can remove all data we store on you on this system.