We provide Guest WiFi installation in Aberdeen, Scotland and across the UK.
We have been providing guest wifi installation to businesses across Scotland for over 15 years. We cover all aspects of Guest WiFi installation for you. From pre-installation WiFi surveys, your internet connection, WiFi equipment and 24/7 WiFi support for your guests.
Our Cisco Meraki and Ekahau certified engineers will meet with you to discuss your guest WiFi requirements. They can then accurately design a high-capacity WiFi network that will work for you.
Call us to book an appointment on: 01224 443 896
What are your Guest WiFi Installation goals?
Before your Guest WiFi installation we need to establish the goals of your WiFi network so we will ask you questions like:
- How many devices are likely to be connected to the WiFi at any one time?
- Does it need to run Smart TVs or VoiP phones?
- What kind of walls and ceilings do you have?
- Will you require outdoor coverage?
Our WiFi experts then plan the perfect WiFi installation to suit your business.
- Indoor Guest WiFi for Hotels, Student Accommodation, Retail, Restaurants and offices
- Outdoor Guest WiFi for Beer Gardens, Caravan Parks, Stadiums and public places
- Eduroam for Educational institutions
- WiFi Hardware and Software e.g. Routers, Switches, Wireless Access Points and more
- WiFi login pages which are branded for your business and GDPR compliant
- Child Friendly WiFi to protect any children using the network
- Social WiFi to help you market your brand.
As part of our installation process we plan a WiFi Site Survey. The survey is completed before and after installing G5Zone™ to make sure your premises has the best Guest WiFi coverage. We also offer WiFi Site Surveys for fault finding or construction planning.
WiFi Site Survey Map
There are many factors which can impact the performance and reliability of a WiFi network. It is for this reason we will always carry out a site survey. Ekahau’s survey tools allow a simple yet comprehensive validation of WiFi network coverage and performance.
We also handle the other aspects of WiFi which you might not think of, like legal compliance.
When providing Public WiFi, you need suitable hardware and software to discourage illegal activity and ensure fair usage for all your guests. G5 have been designing and installing high-speed public WiFi for over 14 years now. That means we have plenty experience dealing with the requirements for Guest WiFi and what your guests might expect from it.
Take a look at our Case Studies to find out about how we completed the installation at the V&A Dundee – Scotland’s Design museum.
Image of V&A Dundee ©Hufton+Crow